Online Life Support
Online Life Support Subscription
This subscription level provides you with online access to a multitude of resources for high school youth (ages 14-18), with three brand new sets of resources released each year created by a team of staff, experts, and current youth ministers. Based on the USCCB framework for high school catechesis, Online Life Support includes all of the resources you need for a year of ministry including Catechetical, Issue, and Social Life Nights, Small Group Guides, Retreats, Training, and Liturgy Resources.
Online Platform for Resources, Calendar, and More!
This subscription includes online access to our library of resources as well as access to our newest resources that come out every January, May, and September. The online platform allows you to create a calendar that your Core team, parents, and teens can see on our Life Teen app. You can create accounts for all of your Core team to view, download, and print the digital resources.
- Life Nights - Catechetical, Social, and Issue
- Small Group Guides, Retreats, and Training
- Song suggestions, Summit leader guide & video, and Ascend reflection for every Sunday Mass
- Parent letters (in English and Spanish), Flocknote templates, and social media images
- Franciscan University of Steubenville and Life Teen online training certificate for adult Core team
- Complimentary coaching sessions to set you up for success
- Annual parish use of the Life Teen name and logo
This subscription can be purchased online by selecting “Send Bill to Parish” or paying via credit card. After your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from our store for your order. Your temporary login information will be sent via email within an hour of completion.
(1) Life Teen, Edge, Life Night, and Edge Night are trademarked terms and permission for use are included with your subscription. At the termination of the subscription term, if a parish does not renew, right to use these terms is revoked until the subscription is renewed, even if the parish continues to use previously published materials.
(2) All materials included as part of the subscription are copyright protected and reproduction, duplication, publishing, or sharing of materials with non-subscribing parishes or entities is prohibited without prior written permission. This includes publication on parish websites, social media, YouTube, or any other platform designed for the transmission of video, print, or digital resources.